Published by - Talha (0)
These are the most important facts About Namaz
1. Salah is an Arabic word that means to pray or bless. It also means contact, communication or connection.
2. Namaz is the 2nd pillar among the 05 pillar of Islam.
3. Namaz is a physical, mental, and spiritual act of worship.
4. Namaz is observed 05 times every day at prescribed times.
5. Namaz-e-Khusuf is offered for Lunar Eclipse.
6. Namaz-e-Kusuf is offered for Solar Eclipse.
7. Namaz-e-Janaza is offered for Dead Body.
8. Namaz-e-Istasqa is offered for Rain.
9. Namaz-e-Istasqa is offered with backside of hands upward.
10. There are 07 conditions of Salat.
11. 02 persons are required for a Jamat prayer.
12. 05 Salat were made compulsory in 10th of Nabvi.
13. Holy Prophet PBUH offered Jumma Prayer in 1. A.H – 622 CE.
14. Jumma prayer is Farz prayer.
15. Salat Jumma became Farz in Madina.
16. Holy prophet PBUH offered 1st Eid Prayer in 2. A.H – 623 CE.
17. Eid Namaz is Wajib.
18. Madurak is the person who starts prayer with Immam.
19. Musbaq is the person who comes after one rakat.
20. A person who performs prayer alone is Munfarid.
21. Fajar and Isha were essential in the early period of Islam.
22. Tahajud mean abandon sleep.
23. Qaada is to sit straight in Salat.
24. Jasla is short pause between 02 sajdas.
25. Jasla is wajib in Salat.
26. To sit straight in Salat is called Qaada.
27. Qaada is farz in Salat.
28. Qaumaa is standing straight during Rukku.
29. Total Farz in wuzu are 04.
30. Total Sunats in wuzu are 14.
31. Total Farz in Ghusal are 03.
32. Total Sunats in Ghusal are 05.
33. There are 02 Types of Sunnah prayer.
34. Takbeer-e-Tashreeq is recited in Eid-ul-Uzha.
35. Takbeer-e-Tehreema is to be said in the Salat 01 time.